Rick at mxmotorsports was GREAT!!!

5 of 11 Mxmotorsports reviews

Just needed to say that I bought a 150 motorbike from Rick at mxmotorsports and I have nothing but praise for him.

I was looking online as I live in Jamaica and was very much put off by all these negative comments, sending $1500 to a company in a different company in the hope you will get your item is a scary prospect.

Rick was great!

There was a small teething problem with the original documents but Rick went out of his way to sort it out as soon as possible- due to the bike being unable to ship without the correct papers. He came in to the shop extra early and made sure it was rectified in a very timely manner.

I could hear how stressed he was dealing with rude angry customers that decided to start their original problems with anger and disrespect- you get what you give.

I understand that not all transactions are seamless and its the way the problem is dealt with that is what counts, I approached Rick with respect and good manners and he dealt with me the same way.

I have had my amazing bike for over a year now and I am due to get another one -and, yes it will be from Rick AT mXMotorSports.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 11 Mxmotorsports reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
mxmotorsports sucks ass

Aug 29, 2013 #709013 Andersonville, Georgia, United States

the only good posts about mxmotorsports are the ones they make themselves. this is probably a family member of an employee.

0 0 Reply
gemmaica

Aug 30, 2013 #709274 Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica

I am so not a family member, I was really dubious about buying from anywhere in the U.S as all the bike sites inc. the one above were all awful and if I had listened to all these moaning bleaters I would never have my amazing bike. The hardest thing in the world to get hold of and only 4 rubbish bike shops supply it. SO BIG THANX TO MXMOTORSPORTS for coming through despite the bad press. To get a balanced opinion it is important to show that they do it right sometimes, I put big money and big trust and asked them politely to please do me right and they did!! Think positive and treat people with respect and lot of better sh*t comes your way more often , I don't why more people dont try it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mxmotorsports. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mxmotorsports.
Filing a new complaint about
×